Monday, January 3, 2011

My Dearest

Cambria is almost seven months and its bitter sweet. I love to see her grow and reach each milestone with excellence. But it breaks my heart to see her grow so fast. I miss my tiny little pumpkin who would fall asleep in my arms no matter the time of day, my little baby who weighed only 8 pounds. She sits by her self and even holds her own bottle now. Cambria is starting to learn to grab food off of her tray and eat it. We give her little puffs and she understands the concept to pick it up with two fingers and place in her mouth, although she doesn't always get it right.


DEAR CAMBRIA AURORA,
I want you to know that I love you will all my heart. The smile on your face is what gets me through the day. You are a smart cookie for only being 7 months [3 days away!]. Grow to be the best you can be baby girl. You have all the support you need. I love you sweetie.
LOVE: Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment