Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cammy Girl


Last night I was holding Cambria and watching her every move. It amazes me how much she has changed in just 8 months. I remember when she would fall asleep in the palm of my hand as I was burping her. Now look at her, she can use a sippy cup and eat "adult" food. She never ceases to amaze me. less than four months my tiny princess will be ONE YEAR OLD. It makes me very sad, I miss my newborn!!

As I type this Cambria is dancing, its her favorite thing to do it. I have a feeling when shes older she will be in to music or a dancer as her career. She has all the support in the world from her mama and dada for whatever she choose's to be.

I am so blessed to have such a special little girl. As of right now, she has no health issues SHES HEALTHY AS CAN BE. She's smart also, she knows how to turn the TV off! :)

I'm starting to plan Cambria's first birthday. Ill post later what my ideas are so far.

thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment